pcnightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
pcnightmares

free advice on pc problems

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

make your dvd region free

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
waggers

waggers

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-03-30

make your dvd region free Empty
PostSubject: make your dvd region free   make your dvd region free EmptySat Mar 31, 2007 5:51 am

well worth a visit,not just pc but mainly for other dvd players
http://www.dvdcodes.net/
Back to top Go down
High_Priestess10
Admin
High_Priestess10

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-04-01

PostSubject: Re: make your dvd region free   make your dvd region free EmptyFri Apr 06, 2007 12:56 pm

I wondered about this.

One evening about two years back whilst visiting home, my brother came home with his laptop so he could disable something on the [dad's] DVD player in order to watch an American DVD that wouldn't play on a region 2 machine. He was punching all sorts of stuff in and he managed it. I think he bought the movie Black Widow without checking first and come hell or high water he was determined he was going to get the DVD to play it and on that night! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
billd2001

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-04-15

PostSubject: re DVD regions   make your dvd region free EmptySun Apr 15, 2007 10:22 am

[b][i] I am using the freebe program called SHRINK. I have made a few copies of my own DVD's. I find it's dead simple to use, which it would have to be for me, and it is meant to make the copy region free although I must admit I have only used region 2's. I don't know if it is of any use, but the program has been around for a long time.
Back to top Go down
waggers

waggers

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: make your dvd region free   make your dvd region free EmptySun Apr 15, 2007 10:49 am

yes that is a good program,but the link i gave enables you to make a stand alone dvd player region free
Back to top Go down
billd2001

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-04-15

PostSubject: Re: make your dvd region free   make your dvd region free EmptySun Apr 15, 2007 2:45 pm

Point taken waggers, I might even start having the back off mine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: make your dvd region free   make your dvd region free Empty

Back to top Go down

make your dvd region free
Page 1 of 1